Wouldn't it be amazing if there was a natural way to enjoy longer-lasting sleep without drugs or annoying sleep aids?
As you know, waking up during the night can wreak havoc on your metabolism and energy levels...
And it can have a devastating effect on your mood and memory.
So, if you're not getting enough sleep and it's becoming a REAL problem in your day-to-day life, here's some exciting news...
Studies have shown that acupuncture can help with insomnia:
- Increase secretion of melatonin hormone that regulates sleep cycle.
- Promote the blood circulation in the cerebrum.
- Relax the lower sympathetic nerve system
From Chinese medicine perspective, the key pathologies for insomnia are
- Stomach pathology:according to classical text of Chinese medicine,” when stomach is in disharmony, the sleep can not be sound”
- Heart Yang fire is weak on top which can not descend to be rooted in kidney water. Therefore mind stays active on top
Make sure to reach out to Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist at Rainbow Medicine clinic in Balgowlah to get your beauty sleep.